Monday, December 5, 2011

Its been a while hasn't it?

So much has happened at the Sigmon house in the past few months. Maddi is keeping us busy as ever! On top of school and work... life just never seems to slow down.

Phil began helicopter school and LOVES it! He flies about three times a week and just cant stop talking about helicopters. He has lost over forty pounds of weight so that he will be able to fly.
He flies this tiny orange helicopter. His instructor is blown away by how fast he is learning. Phil learns in an hour what it has taken others to learn in five hours. We are so proud of him.

I am just learning how to be a mom. I am starting up school again on January 4th. I'm really excited to go back and finish my degree. I have been getting to know Maddi and hopefully I'm teaching her how to do things properly.

Maddi is getting so big. She will be 6months old on December 16th. I can't believe that time has gone by so fast. Her biggest accomplishment to date is eating solid food. (well mushed up food). She loves her carrots. The first time she ate them she would scream for more between bites. We couldn't spoon them in fast enough! Maddi has also learned how to roll over which has made her a little bit more mobile. She loves to stand and she loves to sing songs. Maddi also has four beautiful teeth. They are still really small right now but I'm sure she will have a mouthful soon.

The plan is to be in Colorado for Christmas. We are looking forward to the break from Rexburg for a while. It will be nice to spend time with family and relax.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! A new post! I can't wait to see you guys again in a few short weeks!!

    ReplyDelete